Stringing a badminton racket is a complex craft that provides a lot of room for mistakes. Not everyone who owns a stringing machine is able to string in such a way that your racket gives you the best possible feedback and keeps the tension as long as possible.
- Which string pattern does the manufacturer recommend for the respective frame?
- Which stringing method should be used?
- Do you want to string with pre-stretch? And does that even make sense with the chosen string?
- Do you want hybrid stringing? For more spin? For a longer shelf life? Or for more comfort?
- Does it make sense with the selected strings to pull the main and cross strings with different tension?
With this selection of videos we want to contribute to the goal that more and more private owners of a stringing machine are well trained. In any case, we recommend professional training to all stringing machine owners – e.g. from USRSA / ERSA / ...